Friday 25 October 2013

Welcome Message

Why does even such a blog exist? Isn't there enough? Why is it in English?


It is about sharing. I wish to catalogue my opinions, and reach people through http://disgruntledyoungpenguin.blogspot.com/

During the recent protest wave in Turkey, June 2013, I have noticed that I was not alone in this country. Before that, I always believed that I and my social circle were the only ones, who was disgruntled by the rapes, violence against women (both domestic and out there in the street), sexual harassment in business life, unfair working conditions, labour rights, child abuse, human rights, animal rights and etc. 

I do not think that there is enough news feed in English from Turkey. This is one of the main reasons to start such a stream. I will try to keep this blog up-to-date as possible as it can be.

Welcome again,
Disgruntled Young Penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment